The Box's Game of Thrones Box Review

Here in Pakistan, the trend of monthly bookish box subscription have been introduced recently. So copying the idea using some unique and quirky market tactics many joined the race. But one box was introduce one of its own kind. It features fandom of the trending show, movie, book etc.
During the final episodes of Game of thrones Season 6, I was already sad to know I have to wait another whole year for next season. In my instagram feed, I saw a post of The Box. The best thing I noticed  they offer two themes for one month. In their July box they offered our beloved Harry Potter theme as a toast to release of 8th installment and other Game of Thrones. Although, I love Harry Potter series but I was high on GoT at that time, so Snow was a win-win, So I was very very very excited for this box because Dany.
So here it is my Game of Thrones box.

The Box GoT Julybox
As it was their debut box, so they really worked hard on packing to refrain from shipping damage.

These are the items included in the July Box
1. A Stark's sigil pendant.
It's quality is on point. It's metallic so yes thumbs up! 2/2

2. A Targayren's sigil keychain.
   
It was a cool idea to add it but holding the keychain looks like it need finishing polish.  So 1.5/2.

3. A Fire and Blood Mug 
The ink was bit off from some part of mug surface but I am glad I got it because Dany is a conqueror. So 1.5/2 for mug.

4. A Hand of the King brooch 

Second thing I liked most was this brooch. The intricacy of the brooch is on point, so 2/2.

5. A jon Snow poster.
 It was crumpled when I open the box, heartbreaking moment. *sobs* They should decrease the size or not include the poster at all, 1/2

Overall Rating: 8/10 Stars
  
How I am using my GoT MERCH:
Currently I am using my Stark pendant as my bookmark. As I can't wear metal so it's helping me to avoid dog earing my books.


Remaining stuff is hidden so I can save from prying eyes of my friends who are GoT fans too. So it's how I learn to avoid the fight. 

What I think Of July box:
Okay at first sight, I squeak, when I open the box. But the big turn off was a crumpled poster. If they want to add poster they either they laminate it or keep it's size according to the box size to avoid crumpling. I must admit the packing was also on point to avoid any shipping damage. The quality is overall good and it impressed me too because of their minimum price. Plus their customer service is very very good. They reply too every query professionally. Thumbs up for that!

The August themes are: ANIME BOX; Epic Rivalries
THE BOX: Vicious Villians
And they have limited slots so you can order here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhamdulilah For Everything

DIY Easy Wand Tutorial

Behind Closed Doors Review (Spoiler Free)